Corrective Color Concealers
MakeSense Concealers are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. Apply and watch fine lines and flaws simply disappear. Natural hides imperfections, while Green concealer gets the red out. Use White blender to lighten any shade of SenseCosmetics.
Our creamy SenseCosmetics® Corrective Color Concealers with SenePlex® are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. They can be used to colour correct changes in pigmentation, blur fine lines, disguise broken capillaries, and to minimize deep shadows and/ or bruising. The names of the Corrective Color Concealers describe what they are best used for. Please refer to the current SeneGence Beauty Book for selection offering. White Concealer/Blender is a pure white, creamy colour pigment that can be used to lighten any creamy shade of SenseCosmetics or on top of MakeSense Foundation as a highlighter. Corrective Color Concealers are blended with advanced anti-ageing ingredients for perfect coverage and skin nourishment, all in one amazing product.
Our selection of creamy SenseCosmetics® Concealers with SenePlex® are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. They can be used to tone down flushed skin, to disguise broken capillaries, to mask changes in pigmentation and to minimize deep shadows and/or bruising.
The Science Behind the Product
These creamy SenseCosmetics provide skin nourishment, in addition to fantastic colour corrective benefits, through our proprietary SenePlex Complex. The formula consistency provides even coverage to conceal skin imperfections, or highlight if desired. Each Concealer shade works by using opposing colours to counteract specific flaws. Light, Medium and Deep Concealers contain yellow undertones to correct deep purple shadows, dark spots, blue-purple bruising and under-eye circles. Green Concealer contains mint pigments to even out redness due to flushed skin, broken capillaries or acne. White Concealer is used to highlight or blend to create custom shades.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Corrective Color Concealer is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex- Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Laminaria Digitata Extract: Algae extract. Hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Glucosamine HCI- enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin. (It is the key water-maintaining substances in human skin. Harsh living environment and ageing can cause the decrease of HA content in skin, and as a result the water maintaining ability of the skin is weakened and the skin looks dry and rough. One of the main causes of skin senility is also the decrease of polysaccharides, such as HA. The special structure characteristic of HA makes it highly moisturizing and it has a water content regulating function; additionally, its solution has high viscoelasticity and lubricity. When HA solution is applied on the surface of skin, it can form an air permeable layer and keep the skin moist and smooth. The small molecular weight HA can penetrate into dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism, and as a result, it plays a role of wrinkle removing, improving one’s appearance and improving the health of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice- most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing.
- Tocopherol- Is a form of the Vitamin E family; helps to destroy free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate- It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin ageing and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Panthenol- Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Kaolin, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucosamine HCl, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Panthenol, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cholecalciferol, Urea*, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). *Synthetic
To use as a concealer- Green, Light, Medium and Deep Corrective Color Concealers should be applied under your MakeSense Foundation. Stipple directly on to affected skin area with cosmetic blending brush or fingertip. Follow with your foundation. If needed, apply another light layer of chosen Concealer, then top with a touch of base foundation to completely blend.
To use as a highlighter- apply White Corrective Color Concealer on top of your MakeSense Foundation shade with a cosmetic brush. Or, for a subtler highlighter, blend with a drop of MakeSense Foundation before application. White can be used as a highlighter, blender and a concealer. Because of its blending capabilities, any shade and degree of highlighting and concealing may be achieved.
Color Corrective Concealers are removed by using liquid Fooops SenseCosmetics Color Remover.
Natural Concealer is the absolute best concealer in the world. This magic formula is the perfect shade to hide any problem that might happen to your skin. An absolute must for dark circles! - Linda G.
Green Concealer with SenePlex gets the red out. A customer by referral phoned early last summer looking for a product to use on her arms due to her lifetime battle with Rosacea. Much to her delight, and mine, the Green Concealer with SenePlex layered under the perfect shade of MakeSense Foundation fit her needs. She wears the combination of the products daily and can even wear white clothing without fear of the products rubbing off onto the fabric or "melting" in our extreme Arizona summer temperatures. Thank you SeneGence! - Elayna U.