SeneDerm® DayTime Moisturizers
SeneDerm® DayTime Moisturizer
SeneDerm Daytime Moisturisers deliver the anti-ageing advantages of SenePlex Complex and vitamin E to protect cells from oxidation. Normal to Oily formula contains Jojoba oil, squalene and unique botanicals that reduce oil production and provides a mechanical shield of sun protection equivalent to an SPF 15
SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizers deliver the anti-ageing advantages of SenePlex® Complex and vitamin E to protect cells from oxidation. Normal to Oily formula contains Jojoba oil, squalene and unique botanicals that reduce oil production and provides a mechanical shield of sun protection equivalent to an SPF 15.
Daytime Moisturizer Normal to Oily
This moisturiser is formulated as the perfect base for MakeSense® Foundation. When used underneath our foundation, DayTime Moisturizer and MakeSense Foundation create a systemized mechanical sun shield for your face. Laboratory testing revealed that the mechanical shield created by using MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex® Complex over the SeneDerm Day Time Moisturiser with SenePlex Complex equates to a chemical SPF of 30.
The Science Behind the Product
A day moisturiser for oily skin types should contain some ingredient that will control the activity of the sebaceous glands, or sebum control. SeneDerm DayTime Moisturizer with SenePlex Complex for oily skin contains jojoba oil and Squalene to control sebum production and reduce oil production of the skin. The botanicals contained in this product are unique filtering ingredients, which help provide environmental protection. They are a key element for creating the sunshield effect for your skin.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Simmondsia Chinensis - Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturiser and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre oxidation.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) - most known for moisturising, soothing, and healing. Recent studies indicate that Aloe Vera gel has the ability to enhance and accelerate cellular growth.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract - hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract - a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturisation. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Squalene - Deactivates the free radical known as singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation. Squalene can also absorb and bind fat-soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. These multiple functions of squalene make it an excellent nutritional support product for the skin. It helps to soften and diminish tiny lines. It helps to soothe dry, irritated skin and creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
- Plankton Extract - contains a light activated enzyme activity that enhances recovery from sun damage.
Directions for Use
After using SeneDerm 3-in-1 Cleanser, apply a small amount of moisturiser to the thoroughly cleansed face and neck. Gently massage into skin. Allow moisturiser to penetrate and prepare the skin for MakeSense Foundation.
Nourish your skin directly after washing with the 3-in-1 Cleanser. The DayTime Moisturisers provide protection from the sun equivalent to SPF 15 and act as the base upon which to apply MakeSense® Foundation. The Evening Moisturisers are made from the same ingredients as their daytime counterparts however, do not include sun protection. Instead, they offer day time SenePlex® to penetrate deeper into the skin as you sleep.