EyeSense Liquid Eye Liner
EyeSense Liquid Eye Liner
Transform your eye makeup look by effortlessly creating crisp, flawless eyeliner shapes that last all day.
- Revolutionary liquid formula is waterproof, smear-proof and budge proof
- Includes fine applicator brush for precise results – can be applied thick or thin
- Made of a combination of effective ingredients for smooth application and maximum performance
EyeSense is a revolutionary, long-lasting liquid eyeliner that is waterproof, smear-proof and budge-proof and applies with ease using the included sable brush.
EyeSense contains the same long-lasting properties of LipSense. It is also waterproof and does not smear off, smudge, nor rub off!
The Science Behind the Product
The science behind EyeSense is basically the same as the science behind LipSense Liquid Lip Color with one difference ... EyeSense lasts even longer on skin than LipSense! The reason is that the long-lasting colour technology applied to the face does not generally receive the same amount of movement as do the lips. Generally there is no physical movement or friction rubbing the colour off other areas of the face like that inflicted upon the lips as lips move and are in contact with saliva and other liquids.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Denatured Alcohol – used as a delivery system for the colour technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether – helps increase smoothness of application and humectancy performance of product.
- Dimethicone – silicone oil used as a skin protectant.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – a modified cellulose (chief constituent of the fiber of plants) used as a binder, emulsion stabilizer and thickener
- Silica – used as a thickening agent in cosmetics.
Denatured Alcohol, Disiloxane, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Silica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Hydroxypropylcellulose.
The EyeSense applicator features a sable brush for complete control. Shake first. Before applying to the eyes, gently blow onto the colour on the brush for approximately three to five seconds. This aids in the evaporation of the liquid ingredient and allows for quick drying. Begin to apply the colour, starting with the top lid at the inside corner of the eye; with one continual stroke, line in one direction towards the outer corner. On lower lashes - place brush on skin underneath the eyelashes and move the colour in one direction. If you desire a fine line, lightly touch the brush to the skin around the eye. For a thicker more defined look, press firmly. EyeSense shades are removed by using liquid Fooops SenseCosmetics Color Remover.
I just love our EyeSense liners! I never have to worry about melting makeup under my eyes and I look refreshed all day long. I also love the brush applicator that allows me to apply a thin or thick line depending on what look I want. - Kaylen Y.
I use nothing else! Swam in Florida and looked just the same when I got out of water. Make up was perfect! - Denise M.