Glowify™ Illuminating Moisture Mist
Glowify™ Illuminating Moisture Mist is a lightweight, richly moisturizing mist that can be used on its own, over makeup, or layered with your existing moisturizer for an added layer of hydration. It also contains ultra-fine mica pigments for a subtle boost of dewy glow.
• Provides lightweight moisture
•Can be worn on its own for light hydration during warmer months, or year-round for normal/combination/oily skin types
•Also pairs well layered with existing moisturizer as an added layer of hydration, for all skin types
• Gives a subtle, dewy glow via light-reflecting pigments, for sheer, never-glittery, natural radiance.
• Refreshes makeup - can be misted over makeup throughout the day to refresh and revitalize complexion.
• Comes in two shades - Champagne Glow and Bronze Glow – choose a finish based on your skin tone or your desired effect.
• Does all of the above WITHOUT sulfates, gluten, parabens or animal by-products.
• Dermatologist tested and safe for all skin types.
A light, refreshing facial mist infused with skin-loving ingredients to help hydrate and add a light-catching glow over makeup or bare skin for an instant, illuminating, dewy look.
Coconut Water: Helps hydrate and moisturize the skin without adding excess oil.
Superfruit Antioxidant Blend: A botanical blend of extracts including Goji, Coffee Seed, Acai, Mangosteen, Noni, Pomegranate, and Green Tea Extract that helps to neutralize free radicals.
Cucumber Extract and Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Helps hydrate, calm, and soothe skin.
Mica: A light-reflecting mineral that adds a sheer, natural-looking glow to skin.
Shake well, hold 8-12 inches (20 to 30 centimeters) from face with eyes closed, and spritz, before or after makeup, anytime you need an instant glow.
Pro Tip: Spritz on collar bone and shoulders to illuminate and tone for a healthy, dewy glow.
Become A Distributor Today!
Join us as an Independent Distributor and enjoy fantastic products that really work, and a career that really works to meet your unique needs and goals.