Last Modified: June 29, 2020
SGII, Inc. d.b.a. SeneGence International® (“Company” or “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On Company websites, online applications (“apps”) that run on smart phones, tablets, and other devices that link to this statement.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from Company websites or apps.
Children under the Age of 13
Company websites or apps are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Company websites or apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on Company websites or apps or on or through any of their features, make any purchases through Company websites or apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of Company websites or apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you or your child under 13 has already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Company websites or apps, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“Personal Information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Company websites or apps and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through Company websites or apps. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through Company websites or apps may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Company websites or apps. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Company websites or apps, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Company websites or apps.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Company websites or apps and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through Company websites or apps.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of Company websites or apps, or transmitted to other users of Company websites or apps (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Company websites or apps, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Company websites or apps, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Company websites or apps.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve Company websites or apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Company websites or apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Company websites or apps.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Company websites or apps may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Company websites or apps. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of Company websites or apps may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present Company websites or apps and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Company websites or apps or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Company websites or apps.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information and have already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us as stated below. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Please contact us at the address listed at the bottom of this policy statement to request to correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the California Privacy Notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Company websites or apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of Company websites or apps like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to Company websites or apps. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Company websites or apps.
Your Comments and Concerns
Company websites or apps are operated by SGII, Inc. d.b.a. SeneGence located at 19651 Alter, Foothill Ranch, California, 92610, U.S.A.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to Company websites or apps should be directed to the above-listed address.