$20.00 USD (0 reviews)
SeneDerm® Body Scrub
Help make skin on your body beautiful, soft and smooth with this gently but highly effective body exfoliator.
- Allows for better moisture absorption to keep body skin smooth and healthy
- Supports exfoliation of difficult areas like feet, elbows and hands
- Helps to speed up the process of removing dead top skin to expose finer skin underneath
Body Scrub with SenePlex® Complex is gentle, highly effective and made for all skin types. Exfoliating is important to keep skin smooth and allow for better moisture absorption. Formulated with vitamin E, Shea Butter, Coco Butter and Coconut oil it gently polishes and exfoliates leaving skin softened and soothed.
Exfoliating the skin on your body is important to keep skin smooth and healthy because it allows for better moisture absorption. SeneDerm Body Scrub is gentle, yet highly effective and is made for all skin types.
The Science Behind the Product
As dead skin cells are constantly rising to the surface layer, so too should your desire be to exfoliate and remove them. Exfoliation helps to speed up the process of skin flaking and shedding, by taking off the uppermost, dead layer of cells to expose the finer, more translucent tissue underneath. The exfoliating ingredient that is our Volcanic Ash, is collected from the island of Vanuatu. It is one of the nucleus components of our cleanser product line. This volcanic ash has the amazing ability to attract impurities; particularly impurities related to cigarette smoking. As well, the girth of the volcanic particle helps to remove from the surface of the skin, unwanted, dry, dead cells.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex® Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Volcanic Ash – from Vanuatu, nature’s natural exfoliate. Gently exfoliates and polishes the skin while delivering minerals, stimulating circulation to produce a healthy glow to the skin. Sometimes used to thicken a formulation.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter – from a cocoa bean; used as a fragrance ingredient, occlusive skinconditioning agent, skin protectant, and emollient.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) – most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing. Recent studies indicate that Aloe Vera gel has the ability to enhance and accelerate cellular growth.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products.
- Retinyl Palmitate – It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Mineral Oil – helps maintain skin’s moisture content.
Body Scrub Directions for Use
Use Body Scrub on cleansed, damp skin. Refresh your skin in the shower or bath two to three times a week. Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hand and gently rub onto your body. Rest your thumb against your skin (this ensures that you don’t use the full power of your arm) and use very light, circular movements. Pay extra attention to rough patches on heels, elbows and knees. Do not use exfoliating products near your eyes and do not rub skin so hard it changes color.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Mineral Oil, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Orchid Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Synthetic Urea, Triethanolamine, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.
Refresh your skin in the shower or bath two to three times a week. Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hand and gently rub onto your body. Pay extra attention to rough patches on heels, elbows and knees.