Shea Butter Body Cream
$30.00 USD (1 reviews)
Shea Butter Body Cream
Let the natural healing properties of Shea Butter allow you to experience immediate dry skin relief with each application of this rich body moisturizer.
- Delivers deep conditioning and anti-aging properties from SenePlex® Complex
- Rich emollients allow this butter to melt into your skin for deep restoration and hydration
- Fantastic for concentration of severe dry areas like elbows and heels of feet
The richest and most emollient moisturizer in the SeneDerm® BodyCare line. The natural healing and restorative properties of Shea Butter, the protection of antioxidants and anti-aging benefits of SenePlex® Complex allow you to experience immediate dry skin relief and diminish visible signs of aging.
Shea Butter Body Cream
The richest and most emollient body moisturizer in the SeneDerm® body care line and the last lotion you’ll ever need.
The Science Behind the Product
Along with rich moisturizing olive oil, a natural source of Tocopherol (Vitamin E), it delivers deep conditioning like you’ve never felt. Enriched with the anti-aging properties of the SenePlex® Complex and creamy emollients, our Butter melts into your skin, just like the real thing, leaving it deeply conditioned, moisturized, and feeling restored.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex® Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that Increases cellular renewal.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin’s surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil – a natural antioxidant high in Unsaponifiables, which is a large group of compounds called plant sterolins. This ingredient is considered a must for emolliency in skincare. Two of the natural oils with the highest Unsaponifiables are shea butter and olive oil followed closely by avocado oil and sesame oil. They have a superior moisturizing effect on the upper layer of the skin and can aid in reducing scars.
- Mineral Oil – helps maintain skin’s moisture content.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet ray’s once absorbed into skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate – It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Yeast Extract – a dietary source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin.
- Urea – an organic compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectants, and skin conditioner.
- Beeswax (Cruelty Free) – a natural wax produced in the bee hive of honey bees.
- Phenoxyethanol – an oily liquid used as a bactericide and topical antiseptic.
- Butylparaben – anti-fungal and suspension fluid.
Shea Butter Body Cream Directions for Use
Apply Shea Butter Body Cream immediately post shower, while your skin is still damp, to ensure that its humectants lock in the highest possible level of hydration. To layer SenePlex® complex, first moisturize with SeneDerm® Body Lotion. Gently smooth the cream across the skin’s surface and rub in to enjoy the restorative benefits of Shea Butter Body Cream.
Mineral Oil, Water Purified,Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PPG-2-Isodeceth-12, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Borate, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Yeast Extract, Algae Extract, Orchid Extract, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Glucosamine HCL, Sodium Hyaluronate, Synthetic Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)
Gently smooth the cream across the skin's surface and rub in to enjoy the restorative benefits of Shea Butter while SenePlex® reduces visible signs of aging.
The Shea Butter Body Cream is the only moisturizer that has truly healed my dry skin. I don’t have cracks on my feet anymore! I even use it on my face once a week and I know I am getting the anti-aging benefits of our SenePlex® Complex. This is the last body cream you will ever need! - Kaylen Y.