EyeSense Liquid Eye Liner
Transform your eye makeup look by effortlessly creating crisp, flawless eye liner shapes that last all day.
- Revolutionary liquid formula is waterproof, smear-proof and budge proof
- Includes fine applicator brush for precise results – can be applied thick or thin
- Made of a combination of effective ingredients for smooth application and maximum performance
A waterproof eye liner pencil that glides on with a velvety smoothness for all-day wear.
EyeSense contains the same long-lasting properties of LipSense®. It is also waterproof and does not smear off, smudge, nor rub off!
The Science Behind the Product
The science behind EyeSense is basically the same as the science behind LipSense Liquid Lip Color with one difference ... EyeSense last even longer on skin than LipSense! The reason is that the long-lasting color technology applied to the face does not generally receive the same amount of movement as do the lips. Generally there is no physical movement or friction rubbing the color off other areas of the face like that inflicted upon the lips as lips move and are in contact with saliva and other liquids.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Denatured Alcohol – used as a delivery system for the color technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether – helps increase smoothness of application and humectancy performance of product.
- Dimethicone – silicone oil used as a skin protectant.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – a modified cellulose (chief constituent of the fiber of plants) used as a binder, emulsion stabilizer and thickener
- Silica – used as a thickening agent in cosmetics.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Alumina, Black 2 (CI 77266), Caprylyl Glycol, Galactoarabinan, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
The EyeSense applicator features a sable brush for complete control. Shake first. Before applying to the eyes, gently blow onto the color on the brush for approximately three to five seconds. This aids in the evaporation of the liquid ingredient and allows for quick drying. Begin to apply the color, starting with the top lid at the inside corner of the eye; with one continual stroke, line in one direction towards the outer corner. On lower lashes - place brush on skin underneath the eyelashes and move the color in one direction. If you desire a fine line, lightly touch the brush to the skin around the eye. For a thicker more defined look, press firmly. EyeSense shades are removed by using liquid Fooops!® SenseCosmetics Color Remover.