Translucid Loose Powder & Bronzer
Translucid Loose Powder & Bronzer
Beauty on the go meets effortless application with finely-milled, light powder with breathable finish in an all-in-one dispensing brush.
- Natural shade features a technology to match to a variety of complexions
- Colored shades offer sun-kissed color with natural shimmer to highlight and accentuate
- Formula is soothing to the skin with anti-oxidants and anti-aging benefits
Beauty on the go meets effortless application with SeneDerm® Translucid Loose Powders and the 2-in-1 Dispensing Brush. Find your flawless finish in the no fuss, no mess Powder Brush powder and applicator in one.
Translucid Loose Powders
Once creamy shades of SenseCosmetics® products have been applied, dust a finishing layer of SeneDerm® Translucid Powder to give your face a matte finished, shine-free look. SeneDerm® Translucid Loose Powders blot shine and absorb oil and perspiration.
SeneDerm® Translucid Powders are formulated to be so fine that they do not build-up in the wrinkles around your eye area as other powders can. The anti-aging formula also includes anti-oxidants and peptides to reduce wrinkles. The finish also acts as a mechanical shield to protect your skin from the wear and tear of the day,including UV rays.
The Science Behind the Product
SeneDerm® Translucid Loose Powders are anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, extremely fine, fluffy and weightless. They will not accentuate or fill fine lines and they're perfect for sensitive skin. It helps keep skin shine-free all day long by absorbing excess oil. Pores remain clear, allowing for the SenePlex Complex™ from the skincare and color cosmetics to penetrate deeply, so you can fully experience the complete benefits of the 24-hour anti-aging skin care properties.
SeneDerm® Translucid Powder can also be used alone for a natural finish over clean skin, providing a mechanical shield from harmful elements. It is soothing to the skin and reduces redness and irritations. Peptides in this formulation work by providing the body with unique polysaccharides, helping increase the energy in cells, aiding in repairing, renewing and revitalizing the skin. The peptides directly provide essential nutrients and fatty acids to nourish the skin and help keep it hydrated and silky smooth. Included in the product are anti-oxidants which are free radical scavengers that promote anti-aging benefits to the skin.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 – Peptides - occurring plant derived sequence amino acid used as an anti-wrinkle ingredient in this product.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It's also believed to protect skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate/Allatoin/Bisabolol – an anti-inflammatory; reduces redness and itching.
- Kaolin – from the naturally occurring mineral kaolinite, finely ground clay that absorbs perspiration.
- Talc – absorbs oil.
- Titanium Dioxide – an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Methicone, Nylon-12, Kaolin, Boron Nitride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Water, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3. May contain: Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019) Iron Oxides (CI 77491) (CI 77492) (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1)
With upper lid on, with lid in place, turn dispenser upside down and gently tap until a small amount of Translucid Powder sifts into the top of the brush. Remove lid, and slide barrel down to expose brush; lightly brush Blending Brush from top of forehead downward towards the chin.