Smooth on any texture of LipSense® Gloss to add rich moisture to lips, either on top of LipSense® Liquid Lip Color, or on bare lips. Gloss also helps to seal in LipSense® Lip Color and improve the longevity of the color.
- Contains shea butter and vitamin E to nourish, condition and soothe lips
- Available in a wide variety of glossy, matte, shimmer and pearl finishes
- Helps protect lips from the elements and repair dry, damaged or sensitive lips
Dehydrated and damaged lips are no match for the moisturizing ability of Shea Butter, a natural ingredient used as the base for the many textures of LipSense® Glosses. Choose from glossy, pearl, matte or shimmering finishes. Moisturizing glosses improve the longevity of LipSense® Liquid Lip Color.
Moisturizing Glosses not only cover and protect naked lips but also improve the longevity (staying power) of LipSense® Liquid Lip Color. Gloss provides exceptional protection from the elements and helps repair dry, damaged, chapped and/or sensitive lips.
The Science Behind the Product
Shea butter, a natural ingredient, is used as the key ingredient for the many textures of LipSense® Glosses. The moisturizing properties are delivered to the delicate lip tissue while the beeswax seals the moisture in and helps to prevent moisture loss throughout the day.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LipSense® Glosses are made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin's surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It's also believed to protect skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Galactoarabinan.
After applying LipSense® Liquid Lip Color, apply any LipSense® Gloss. Moisturizing gloss should be reapplied throughout the day at any time that the lips tend to feel dry. Reapply as needed. Reapplying the gloss will also increase the staying power of the lip color.
Apply to lips BEFORE BEDTIME TO PROTECT AND MOISTURIZE WHILE SLEEPING.
Glossy Gloss penetrates the lasting lip color and really hydrates your lips! There is no stink and no oiliness like all those other brands. I have yet to find a gloss that is as rich, moisturizing, odorless, tasteless and fantastic as ours. - Michele A.
When I found SeneGence I had recently moved to the desert. My lips were cracking and painful. Of course I tried every waxy product on the market with only painful results. Then I found LipSense® Gloss. Within one week my lips were healed. I have not had dry lips for almost eight years now. I love my Glossy Gloss. - Crystal R.