LipSense® Specialty Glosses
LipSense Specialty Glosses
Smooth on any texture of LipSense Gloss to add rich moisture to lips, either on top of LipSense Liquid Lip Color, or on bare lips. LipSense Specialty Glosses drench lips in show-stopping finishes that take your LipSense look to the next level of glamour. Gloss also helps to seal in LipSense Lip Color and improve the longevity of the color.
- Contains shea butter and vitamin E to nourish, condition and soothe lips
- Available in a variety of holographic or shimmering finishes unlike anything found in the LipSense Gloss line
- Helps protect lips from the elements and repair dry, damaged or sensitive lips
Dehydrated and damaged lips are no match for the moisturizing ability of Shea Butter, a natural ingredient used as the base for LipSense Diamond Gloss and all LipSense Glosses. Diamond Gloss is formulated with genuine crushed diamond gemstones for beautiful sparkle.
LipSense Diamond Gloss
Like all LipSense Glosses, Diamond Gloss not only covers and protects naked lips but also improves the longevity (staying power) of LipSense Liquid Lip Color. Gloss provides exceptional protection from the elements and helps repair dry, damaged, chapped and/or sensitive lips.
The Science Behind the Product
Shea butter, a natural ingredient, is used as the key ingredient for the many textures of LipSense Glosses. The moisturizing properties are delivered to the delicate lip tissue.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
LipSense Glosses are made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – The scientific name for shea butter, considered as a plant lipid. Lipids are the oil and fat components of skin that prevent moisture evaporation from the skin and provide lubrication to the skin's surface. Lipids are considered as a natural moisturizer.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It's also believed to protect skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Diamond Powder- genuine, finely crushed diamond gemstones that add texture and sparkle.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Diamond Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), BHT.
After applying LipSense Liquid Lip Color, apply any LipSense Specialty Gloss. You may apply over LipSense shades or LipSense shades. Moisturizing gloss should be reapplied throughout the day at any time that the lips tend to feel dry. Reapply as needed. Reapplying the gloss will also increase the staying power of the lip color.