$55.00 USD (0 reviews)
The perfect blend of SeneDerm® EyeCrème and SeneDerm MakeSense® Foundation Pearlizer made to help make your skin more beautiful around the eye area – both inside and out.
- Brighten and highlight eyes while moisturizing during the day
- Use in the morning as part of your color cosmetic application
- Includes ingredients which have shown to be effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles
Utilizing the most advanced skincare technology known today, this anti-aging creme features a rich blend of SenePlex® Complex, natural jojoba, avocado and sweet almond oils and vitamins A & E for protection to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and nourish the sensitive area around the eyes.
SeneDerm with SenePlex EyeCrème
The SeneDerm EyeCrème with SenePlex® Complex represents the newest and most advanced skin care technology known today. Not only does it contain our Anti-Aging SenePlex Complex, it also contains a variety of natural oils of varying molecular weights for maximum penetration. SeneDerm EyeCrème melts at skin temperature forming a silk-like coating that reduces drag when applying additional eye makeup, such as shadows, and it fills in fine lines and wrinkles to eliminate shadowing in the lines and wrinkles, making the skin appear smoother.
The Science Behind SeneDerm EyeCrème
The skin around the eyes is skin that moves the most on your body besides the skin around your lips. You’re constantly blinking; you naturally squint trying to see things, so there is constant movement. Looking at a cross section of skin you see the top layer and several other layers until you get to the bottom where cells are manufactured. These cells slowly move up to the top. It’s normally--depending on age, a twenty day cycle or it may be up to a twenty-eight day cycle for cells to grow from the bottom up to the top. Because skin is moving, that means the top layer moves at a faster rate than the bottom layer, where there is a sheering type action occurring.
The goal here is to increase lubricity at each one of these layers so that cells can move easily because they are lubricated (like constantly adding oil to a machine so that it does not wear out). In order to deliver a lubricant to one layer and then another layer beneath, the lubricant’s molecules must be different sizes to travel down to the lower layers; its sizes have to be relatively small. SeneDerm EyeCreme has an array of different types and molecular sizes of lubricants to reach the different layers. SeneDerm EyeCreme is not just for smoothness; it’s to improve the condition of skin around the eye because that’s where skin first becomes wrinkled due to the constant movement.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
Eye Creme is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - non-greasy oil is easily absorbed, and helps to leave the skin soft and satiny smooth.
- Simmondsia Chinensis - Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin's elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre oxidation.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Used as an emollient it acts as a barrier and healing agent; charged with vitamins A, D and E, Sun flower oil is also rich in minerals and unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acids).
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - a very rich, moisturizing treatment for skin, with natural sunscreen properties. It is a very stable oil that contains lecithin and more than 20 percent essential unsaturated fatty acids. The age of skin is partly determined by its content of soluble collagen. A recent study found it significantly increases the watersoluble collagen content in the dermis while offering protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil – referred to as the Candlenut; used for its soothing properties.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil – a plant derived vegetable oil that has rapid skin penetration and leaves a velvety feel.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (or phytoestrogen), mimics the effects of estrogen to counteract the negative effects of estrogen loss on the skin; proven to improve skin hydration, smoothness, and firmness.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil - an emollient rich in essential fatty acids (required for cellular repair) and Tocopherols.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract - a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
EyeCreme Directions for Use
Use SeneDerm EyeCreme in the evenings before bed. Using smallest finger, gently stipple EyeCreme to skin just below bottom lashes and onto eyelids from bottom of lashes to eyebrow. Oily eyelids do not require EyeCreme.
Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Synthetic Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxyde Stearate, Boron Nitride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cholecalciferol, Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Synthetic Urea, Glucosamine HCL, Yeast Extract, Algae Extract, Alumina, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77891)
Use SeneDerm EyeLuminator in the morning as part of your color cosmetic application. Long lasting beauty and anti-aging skincare in one easy to use product.
With the small Fanned SeneBrush – swipe a small amount of SeneDerm EyeLuminator onto brush; Apply to the under eye area by placing brush onto skin under bottom lashes - just short of eyeliner. Apply softly with a fanning motion moving EyeLuminator down into the blush area (the cheek area) and over to the hair line opposite of the outer eye.