$55.00 USD (0 reviews)
The perfect blend of SeneDerm® EyeCrème and SeneDerm® MakeSense® Foundation Pearlizer made to help make your skin more beautiful around the eye area – both inside and out.
- Brighten and highlight eyes while moisturizing during the day
- Use in the morning as part of your color cosmetic application
- Includes ingredients which have shown to be effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles
EyeLuminator is the perfect blend of SeneDerm® EyeCrème and SeneDerm® MakeSense® Foundation Pearlizer made to help make your skin more beautiful around the eye area – both inside and out.
SeneDerm® with SenePlex® EyeCrème
The SeneDerm® EyeLuminator with SenePlex® Complex represents the newest and most advanced skin care technology known today. Not only does it contain our Anti-Aging SenePlex® Complex, it also contains a variety of natural oils of varying molecular weights for maximum penetration. SeneDerm® EyeLuminator melts at skin temperature forming a silk-like coating that reduces drag when applying additional eye makeup, such as shadows, and it fills in fine lines and wrinkles to eliminate shadowing in the lines and wrinkles, making the skin appear smoother.
The Science Behind the Product
EyeLuminator is the perfect blend of SeneDerm® EyeCrème and SeneDerm® MakeSense Foundation Pearlizer made to help make your skin more beautiful around the eye area – both inside and out.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
EyeLuminator is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex® Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - non-greasy oil is easily absorbed, and helps to leave the skin soft and satiny smooth.
- Simmondsia Chinensis - Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Used as an emollient it acts as a barrier and healing agent; charged with vitamins A, D and E, Sun flower oil is also rich in minerals and unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acids).
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - a very rich, moisturizing treatment for skin, with natural sunscreen properties. It is a very stable oil that contains lecithin and more than 20 percent essential unsaturated fatty acids. The age of skin is partly determined by its content of soluble collagen. A recent study found it significantly increases the watersoluble collagen content in the dermis while offering protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil – referred to as the Candlenut; used for its soothing properties.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil – a plant derived vegetable oil that has rapid skin penetration and leaves a velvety feel.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil - an emollient rich in essential fatty acids (required for cellular repair) and Tocopherols.
- Yeast Extract- a dietary source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate)- Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate- It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Cholecalciferol- Vitamin D Bioactive vitamin D or calcitriol is a steroid hormone that has long been known for its important role in regulating body levels of calcium and phosphorus, and in mineralization of bones. More recently, it has become clear that receptors for vitamin D are present in a wide variety of cells, and that this hormone has biologic effects which extend far beyond control of mineral metabolism.
Squalene- Deactivates the free radical known as singlet oxygen, the free radical that is generated by exposure to the sun’s UV radiation. Squalene can also absorb and bind fat: soluble toxins, helping to excrete them from the body. These multiple functions of Squalene make it an excellent nutritional support product for the skin. It helps to soften and diminish tiny lines. It helps to soothe dry, irritated skin and creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
Synthetic Urea- a compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectant, and skin conditioner.
Glucosamine HCL- enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen. Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate: helps to stabilize emulsions by thickening and stabilizing the oils.
Phenoxyethanol- an oily liquid used as a bactericide and topical antiseptic.
EyeLuminator Directions for Use
Use SeneDerm® EyeLuminator in the evenings before bed. Using smallest finger, gently stipple EyeLuminator to skin just below bottom lashes and onto eyelids from bottom of lashes to eyebrow. Oily eyelids do not require EyeLuminator.
Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, Synthetic Beeswax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxyde Stearate, Boron Nitride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cholecalciferol, Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Synthetic Urea, Glucosamine HCL, Yeast Extract, Algae Extract, Alumina, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77891)
Use SeneDerm® EyeLuminator in the morning as part of your color cosmetic application. Long lasting beauty and anti-aging skincare in one easy to use product.
With the small Fanned SeneBrush – swipe a small amount of SeneDerm® EyeLuminator onto brush; Apply to the under eye area by placing brush onto skin under bottom lashes - just short of eyeliner. Apply softly with a fanning motion moving EyeLuminator down into the blush area (the cheek area) and over to the hair line opposite of the outer eye.